Not knowing what you climate is, it is difficult to recommend a specific rose, and be sure that it will be good for you. However, I can give you a couple that are very
strongly scented, very few thorns, and quite well behaved.
- Barbra Streisand - this is the most strongly scented rose in my garden, and it is beautiful. This is a hybrid tea, that is a dark pinkish lavender in color. It has large flowers ( 4-5 inches) and grows up to 4 feet tall. Very few thorns
- Fragrant Cloud - Also known as Duftwolke, is also a very strongly scented hybrid tea rose in my garden, and has actually won many awards for it's scent. It is a deep red/orange, with large flowers (5") and grows up to 5 feet tall.
- Rosemary Harkness - This is also a very strongly scented hybrid tea rose that I have in my garden, apricot blend in color, with large flowers (4") but a little shorter, 30".
- Felicia - This is a shrub rose, with a very sweet strong scent. It has 2-3" flowers that are a light peach in color, and it grows to 5 feet.
- Martin Frobisher - This is a shrub rose, with a very strong sweet scent. It has 3" flowers that are pale pink in color, and it grows to 5-6 feet tall.
I have all of these roses in my gardens, and I am in Zone 4a, so if you aren't in a harsher zone than that, you should be okay with these. If you can give us more information as to what climate you are in, and what kind of care you are prepared to give them, I could give you several more suggestions.
Certainly follow JPIXI's advice as well - she's been a fast learner,and has done well with her roses!
Feel free to stop and ask more questions if you need to!