jenofLA
Newly Registered

Anyone Know About Garden Party Rose?

Hello! I am very glad to have found a source of info after much searching! I am a porch gardener for the most part, but my sister has a lovely yard and is looking for a particular variety of rose that I just can't find... the variety is Garden Party, it's a white rose with hints of pink and yellow. I can't find it locally (I live in Los Angeles) so have been searching online with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. :)

vintagejuls
Green Thumb

I know your post is old and maybe you've solved your issue but here is a link I found in reference to your quest:

https://www.rose-roses.com/rosepages/hybridteas/GardenParty.html

As well, I learned something more about roses. I love the 'Double Delight' and it appears the 'Garden Party' is it's parent so to speak.

I'm sure your local nursery can order it for you or put you in touch with an online source. I use H&H Nursery on Lakewood Blvd. in Lakewood. Not sure how far this would be from you in LA. Hope you get notified of this update and this info helps. :)

jenofLA
Newly Registered

Thank you for the info, I am still looking for this rose. As of yet, we have not found a nursery that can order it but I guess it's an Armstrong (?) rose. It's actually for my sister, and since I'm a little more internet savvy than her, I thought I'd search here. She has inquired with no success at a couple of places. I guess the search continues! Thanks again!
Jen

Pianolady
Newly Registered

Not sure this is much help, but I do have this rose. I'll post a photo below. I believe I purchased it from a local nursery several years ago. If I see it this year, I'll ask if they ship & post back here.

[img]https://www.bondpiano.com/Dirt2006/June/June30/Dscf4919.jpg[/img]

Return to “Rose Forum”