karl.o
Newly Registered

help with plant ID

can anybody tell me what these plants are? I think the one on the right is a succulent but what is it?
and whats the name of the aloe vera? and the one at the top, if thats a sanse. thank you very much!
Attachments
4.jpg

karl.o
Newly Registered

I don't know any of them. please help ID my plants. thank you!

the violet plant looks like it just fell beside the thyme and it grew.
the other plants I don't know their names.
Attachments
4.jpg
violet.jpg

imafan26
Mod

In the top photo the tall plant with wide leaves in the back is a dwarf sanseveria, fittonia is to the left . The one in front with the thorns on the leaves looks like one of the agaves. The one on the right may be a sedum or ice plant, but I am not sure.

The red leafed plant in the bottom picture looks like a cultivar of wandering jew.

These are common plants but I do not keep many houseplants or succulents so I only know the classes but very few cultivar names.

karl.o
Newly Registered

imafan26 wrote:In the top photo the tall plant with wide leaves in the back is a dwarf sanseveria, fittonia is to the left . The one in front with the thorns on the leaves looks like one of the agaves. The one on the right may be a sedum or ice plant, but I am not sure.

The red leafed plant in the bottom picture looks like a cultivar of wandering jew.

These are common plants but I do not keep many houseplants or succulents so I only know the classes but very few cultivar names.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Return to “Plant Identification”