Seananers

what species of sundew is this?

I got a cute sundew plant from home depot the other day but I don't know what species it is though. the little identification card that came with it said it was Drosera spiralis but I've seen those in person and they look nothing like the sundew I bought. Can't find anything with google either so I'm just hoping SOMEBODY on the forum knows what species it is.
Attachments
here it is. And WOW I love my new camera
here it is. And WOW I love my new camera

applestar
Mod

Lucky you! You found that at Home Depot? I think those leaves look like spoon-leaf -- D. spatulata, also known as intermedia, but spatulata sounds more descriptive to me.

Seananers

applestar wrote:Lucky you! You found that at Home Depot? I think those leaves look like spoon-leaf -- D. spatulata, also known as intermedia, but spatulata sounds more descriptive to me.
I've seen those before and they stay close to the ground. This big guy is more like a sundew tree :lol:

Seananers

Seananers wrote:
applestar wrote:Lucky you! You found that at Home Depot? I think those leaves look like spoon-leaf -- D. spatulata, also known as intermedia, but spatulata sounds more descriptive to me.
YEP! got him for 8 dollars! it was quite a steal. I've seen those sundews before and they stay close to the ground. This big guy is more like a sundew tree :lol:

told2b

Drosera madagascariensis

Seananers

told2b wrote:Drosera madagascariensis

Return to “Plant Identification”