MugsyBaloney
Newly Registered

Are these Grape Plants or what?

My name is Albert and I'm new to this forum. I'm hoping to find out if it's possible to identify a seedling from just the first 4 leaves!!?! :) I know I've planted grapes in this planter and I have 5 healthy looking seedlings sprout for me! I seem to recall that I may have planted other seeds in the past, but can't remember what??? I've gotten a new desktop recently and I can't remember my imageshack login so I put this (poor camera quality)
unknown seedling.jpg
Thanks in advance for you time and consideration! Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!

valley
Greener Thumb
Location: ranches in sierra nevada mountains California & Navada high desert

Re: Howdy, folks!

Hi Albert, I think it's safe to say by looking at the 2 true leaves that: that's not grape. I'd be interested in knowing what it turns out to be myself. Keep us posted

Richard

MugsyBaloney
Newly Registered

Re: Howdy, folks!

Thanks Richard I'll be sure to keep posted! I had been thinking of planting some cherries but can't remember if I had or not!! lol I hate that my camera can't take any better pictures than what I have to offer, can't even tell that's a quarter in this shot of the grapes at 2 weeks old now!!
0509140844.jpg
I forgot to mention that I'm 40 miles SE of Houston

webmaster
Site Admin

Re: Are these Grape Plants or what?

If you scroll to the top of the page you'll see a link called Profile. Click that then look to the left side of the page, you'll see another link called Profile. Click that and add your location. Please. It's for your benefit because it helps us give you the right information. ;)

Also, there is no need to use dropbox or imageshack. You can upload your photo directly to the site, which I just did for you. :)

Good luck!

valley
Greener Thumb
Location: ranches in sierra nevada mountains California & Navada high desert

Re: Are these Grape Plants or what?

Hi, Now that last post looks more like grape like.

Richard

Return to “Plant Identification”