Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

Great gifts for the greenhouse person!

I bought this gift for myself at Wal Mart my faorite store!
Its a Acurite Weather Forcaster It cost like $24 and shows daily highs and lows outside and inside! This forcaster also shws the 24 hour barometric chart along with the time! also has a 12 to 24 hour weather forcaster.. They also make a small one for $12 that has the humidity and daily high and low temp! There are about 6 different temp devices from $40 down to $8!. What garden gift do you think is perfect for the average gardener?

OROZCONLECHE
Green Thumb

I Got something like that but its Acu-Rite its pretty cool exept that its always off, we checked online and phones and its always off by like 5 degrees and Well I got My Self a "Fish and Poop-Monterey" liquid Fertizer, osmocote Veggie and Flower fertilizer and Lastly some Tomato fertilizer all on sale as the store is closing down, 40% off everything, I must say that is a good Xmas Present

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

The temp thermometer works great. The one for $9 even has the remote with it and tells outside and inside temp. highs and lows for every 24 hours. One of the best things I have ever bought! They are great for the home also! I put the remote under a outside table and it works great even at 100 feet away. Get them at wal mart!

Return to “Greenhouse Forum”