caseyjay26
Newly Registered

Plant Combinations!

Hi all I posted a new video on my channel showing my philosophy on plant combinations! Watch to see some different combinations I have! Would be so thrilled if you would watch it and comment on it with your favorite plant combinations in your garden! Thanks so much!

KeyWee

I enjoyed your video very much, although I will say that some of your plant combinations that you did not like, I did. Gardening is SO subjective. Your landscape is so neat and composed ~ mine would drive you crazy as "jungle" may be the only way to describe it (I sometimes lose the dog). I was interested to know your zone until you mentioned Chicago, and then I knew aha, zone 5. I am zone 7a, so most plants get a LOT bigger here, which is a huge factor when considering combos. I will be looking for more of your videos online as you have a clean and common sense delivery that is easy to listen to and watch.

caseyjay26
Newly Registered

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me! I messaged you with my latest video! I am trying to do one a week!

pinksand
Greener Thumb

I really appreciate your approach and openness to people having different styles and goals when it comes to their gardens. I've been doing the same thing this fall as I'm noticing plants that are competing in various ways that I'm itching to move. Well done and very informative :)

Return to “Perennials”