brynn
Newly Registered

Beginner Looking for Some Good Pernennials Resources.

Hello all,

I live in Western Massachusetts and I am looking for some good websites and other resorces that could be useful to me. This is the beginning of my itch to plant, transplant, grow and care for out door flowers, plants, trees ect.... I am most interested in perennials since each year I can add to them.
I know this web forum is going to be very useful to me and I cannot wait to read through the threads.

Thanks in advance,
Brynn

opp2

sorry...meant to post to another thread

JPlovesflowers

Brynn,
It is a year later, hopefully you've had good experiences with your gardening and are looking forward to another season. I have made investments in garden books over the years. They can be quite expensive, but they will last you a lifetime and I use mine every year and also loan them out to friends and family on a regular basis. One of my favorites is the Better Homes and Gardens Complete Guide to Gardening. I bought my mom a copy as I couldn't part with mine for the first 2 years. I also have Southern Living's Garden Book (newest edition was just a couple of years ago) and an old Time Live Complete Guide to Gardening. I have lots of smaller books on specific subjects, but those are the main ones. I know you can get lots of great free info online, but it helps me to have a resource that I can go back to time and time again. You could probably pick up a lot of good books pretty cheap on eBay...I'm a sucker for a bookstore and all the pretty flower pictures.
good luck! :D

Return to “Perennials”