Sharon Marie

Yay!

My crocus are coming up!!! Spring is on it's way!!!
Reduce - Reuse - Recycle.
Zone 6A - Jeffersonville, Indiana

Kisal
Mod Emeritus

:D :D :D :clap:

I can only imagine how great you must feel to see those sweet little leaves, after the hard winter you've had back there! :D

I walked around my back yard a few days agon and found a small camellia and a few dwarf daffodils in bloom. It really brightened my day! :D
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams

Sharon Marie

It has been very cold this winter! I mulched heavily in hopes to protect all of my goodies and it looks like it's paid off!I just hope we don't get any ice storms or single digits before spring really arrives!
Reduce - Reuse - Recycle.
Zone 6A - Jeffersonville, Indiana

bullthistle
Greener Thumb

My daffs are poking through in NC and Kisal where is the dog?

Kisal
Mod Emeritus

Angus and Daisy? They're having a snooze on the sofa at the moment. They just finished breakfast. In another hour, when I'm done with my coffee, we'll go out for a romp in the back yard. It's our standard morning routine, when it isn't pouring rain. When it is pouring rain, they get to go romp by themselves. :lol:
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams

Return to “Perennials”