Dawn1

Introducing myself - New to Perennials Forum

Newbie to the boards and newbie to gardening as well. I just wanted to introduce myself. I have really gotten into gardening in the last 2 years or so but I have to much to learn. I am sure this will be an excellent place for advice :D

I wasn't sure which board to introduce myself but I figure the perennial section would be good since I am betting this is where I will be most often....my gardens mainly consist of perennials and vines.

I can't wait to get started and learn from those of you who know your gardening stuff :D

webmaster
Site Admin

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your introduction!
:)

grandpasrose
Greener Thumb

Welcome to the Forum Dawn1!
Feel free to stop in anytime if you have questions, comments, suggestions, or just want to chat. That's what we're all about! There are some great, knowledgeable gardeners here, so you are sure to find what you need! :wink:

Val

dawn 1 welcome here as I am a newbe too I worked in perennials and would be glad to help also

ccmac31200

welcome to the forum I love perennials and have alot of them I will always try to help if I can

foxglovelady
Newly Registered

I have almost all perennials in my garden. They come back every year, they multiply, and I have enough left over to give to friends. Have about 75 varieties of perennials. Do plant a few annuals, not many.Have started doing cuttings and have had some success and some failure. Want advice on rooting in water and what success you have had with what plants. Nice to be able to talk flowers to people that LOVE FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Perennials”