pondlady

More Lilies

I went out to have a look at the Lilies and found some new ones. Have not ID them yet but wanted to share there beaut with you. I knew not what I was getting when I rescued them last year and this spring. I am very glad I followed my heart and did not let them die. Please have a look and share in the love for Lilies that my step Dad had. I know some of you have looked at my gallery, but please look again, I have added some new pics. Also a pic of my new rescued dog. A little brown Chihuahua named Poncho. He makes 3 rescues for me.
https://gallery.me.com/bondsman#100014

petalfuzz
Green Thumb

Cute doggie! Awww! I didn't really notice any lilies, though. I like your irises ;)

mtmickey

petalfuzz...the lilies are at the very bottom of the gallery. Pondlady...the lilies and iris are beautiful, such a variety of colors. Wish I had that variety.

Near the bottom of your pics is one labeled DSCF0011, that I think is a type of daisy. Do you know what they are? I have some in my garden and when I bought them they were labeled shasta daisy, but I don't think that is what they are.

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

The red and yellow ones? They are blanket flower/ Gaillardia.

Return to “Perennials”