Countryladiesgardens
Green Thumb

Cypress Vine, 4 O'clocks, Peppers

We have been busy with our seedlings! It takes a while to wait for the seeds to come up and become seedlings but it is well worth it. After all it is the flowers and food that make up the treats for Spring and Summer! Enjoy these photos of our progress!

:-()
Attachments
Flower Seedlings for friends and family
Flower Seedlings for friends and family
Hot Pepper Babies
Hot Pepper Babies
4 O'clock Transplants
4 O'clock Transplants
Hot Pepper Transplants
Hot Pepper Transplants
Cypress Vine
Cypress Vine

Mr green
Green Thumb

Starting to look nice and green in those cups! Soon those will be lovely looking mini forests that I think we all love to see.

Countryladiesgardens
Green Thumb

Thank you! More to come soon! :)

Countryladiesgardens
Green Thumb

Well hello all! Hope your growing season is going well! Things have been going great for us so far in our greenhouse. Lots of pepper starts and flower transplants have been keeping us busy. Today was a particularly nice day so I took off some of my seedlings from the heat mat. Lots of new things are popping up now! Unfortunately some dumb slug or cutworm has been munching on some of my flower seedlings.. I put Diatomaceous earth on them, seemed to do the trick for the most part! Have to try spraying some ghost pepper spray on them next. So here are some photos of some of my flower transplants. Every day they get bigger and it gets more exciting to think of what things will be like in our gardens this year! :-()
Attachments
Here are my main 4 O'clocks right now. One has a bit of slug damage, but I am hoping the other 2 survive. I have more I started and just recently transplanted to red cups the other day.
Here are my main 4 O'clocks right now. One has a bit of slug damage, but I am hoping the other 2 survive. I have more I started and just recently transplanted to red cups the other day.
Here is the only Borage seedling that came up for me so far this year. If anyone has any Borage seeds perhaps they could send me a few. I have had poor luck with the store bought ones I planted. This one looks strong and I hope it survives because the bees went crazy after these plants last year!
Here is the only Borage seedling that came up for me so far this year. If anyone has any Borage seeds perhaps they could send me a few. I have had poor luck with the store bought ones I planted. This one looks strong and I hope it survives because the bees went crazy after these plants last year!
These are strong Black Eyed Susans! I am hoping I won't have to prick them too much, I think they would be lovely in this container..I may have to take a few out and put them into another planter.
These are strong Black Eyed Susans! I am hoping I won't have to prick them too much, I think they would be lovely in this container..I may have to take a few out and put them into another planter.
These are some of the Nicandra starts I transplanted..my friend who sent me the seeds emailed me and mentioned I should prick them apart because they grow quite large and it wouldn't work with them all so close. When they get a bit bigger I will do that. I can't wait for this one!
These are some of the Nicandra starts I transplanted..my friend who sent me the seeds emailed me and mentioned I should prick them apart because they grow quite large and it wouldn't work with them all so close. When they get a bit bigger I will do that. I can't wait for this one!
Yes Nasturtiums, I know they are common but they were so beautiful in our garden last year I thought to keep a few more. They grow so fast too!
Yes Nasturtiums, I know they are common but they were so beautiful in our garden last year I thought to keep a few more. They grow so fast too!
Cerinthe is looking strong and big, and I guess in the soil container I planted 2 of them because close to it is another Cerinthe! Holy smokes!
Cerinthe is looking strong and big, and I guess in the soil container I planted 2 of them because close to it is another Cerinthe! Holy smokes!
This is soil that we bought a few days ago. It was dry dry dry, so we created a well in the bale and put some warm water in it. We soon had steaming wet soil!
This is soil that we bought a few days ago. It was dry dry dry, so we created a well in the bale and put some warm water in it. We soon had steaming wet soil!

Return to “Seed Starting Discussions”