ElizabethB
Super Green Thumb

Rain, rain - GO AWAY

My tomato seeds FINALLY came in :!: I thought I would be able to plant today. No luck. It has been raining non-top for DAYS :evil: My girls woke me up at 6 for their morning feeding. When I looked outside the water in the back yard is over the patio and 5' from the back door. :x I thought I would at least be able to work under the patio cover and get my seeds planted. I can't even get to the shop to get my supplies. There is wind with the rain so even under cover the rain is blowing in. -wall- Oh well I have no choice but to be patient. The seeds are not going anywhere and a couple of days won't make much difference. SEE I am maintaining a positive attitude :roll:

BTW - I am feeling much better today. I did not have the flu - just flu like symptoms resulting from nicotine withdrawal. I guess the bulk of it is finally out of system. G had to go out of town yesterday afternoon. Poor man. He said he REALLY needed to go because I was meaner than a snake in spring.

LMFAO

He can be so eloquent :!:

I am bored and really don't want to do house work. Oh well - I need to get off of my behind and do it anyway. :(

ReptileAddiction
Greener Thumb

That blows :( Hopefully it will let up soon. It is actually pouring here too at the moment.

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

More than 14" in the last 3 months. Soggyville.

Eric

erins327

Send more to Texas! We got 3" at the house and BADLY needed rain. I would be happy to invite some more.

Now it is beautiful with mild 60 degreeish temps, and I'm ready to start working that garden and planting those seeds!

ReptileAddiction
Greener Thumb

When I woke up this morning it was pouring rain but now it has stopped and will probably be off and on throughout the day. I am going to start my tomatoes today :D

ElizabethB
Super Green Thumb

Forecast is for at least some rain every day until next weekend (not the one coming up). It is so soggy that I have to check my pits for mold - just kidding.

Return to “Seed Starting Discussions”