digitS'
Super Green Thumb

Re: I've caught the seasonal baking bug

We pulled a bag of frozen winter squash out of the freezer and turned it into two "pumpkin" pies, yesterday.

Please - I have upped m exercise lately (because of 7+" of snowfall ;)). Took a 30 minute, at-home walk. I'm gonna figure that my height is still 73", I was a little taller than that 50 years ago ... Anyway, if my waist should be half of that, according to the healthcare professionals, I'm only several inches too big around! - Thank you.

In less than 5 minutes, I'm checking on an exercise program that I used to follow on teevee .

Steve ت

Gary350
Super Green Thumb

Baked chocolate chip cookies yesterday recipe is on the Tall House chocolate chip package. I change the recipe, swap 1/4 cup white sugar for 1/4 cup Dark brown sugar. Add extra 1/2 cup of flour for a better cookie or add 1/2 cup Hershey cocoa powder for Chocolate Chocolate chip cookies. Wife likes large chips, I like small chips. We added part of a container of honey roasted nuts that we chopped in the food processor. 8 cookies are missing, I ate 2 wife and grand kids ate the other 6.
Attachments
100_9242.JPG

Return to “Canning - Preserving - Recipes”