Big D

Ground Force

Among my vast collection of Gardening Books my favourite has to be "Ground Force" ...this is a collection of Weekly Files gathered over 3 years eventually building up to an Encyclopaedia of every aspect of Gardening you could think of and more...

3 People...Alan Thitchmarch {Garden Wizard}...Charlie Dimmock {Water expert}...Tommy Walsh {Master Builder} tackle Peoples Gardens while they are away...all the Weekly Files are filled with Photos and Instructions on how the work is done...it is also a TV series and shows you in detail how to DIY...

Some of the series was made in the US so perhaps you may have seen it...every plant is detailed and photographed and nothing is left to the imagination except your own...Water features....Deckings... Structures...Plantings...Streams and Bridges everything the Gardener needs to know and even the most Novice beginner has no trouble following it...

If you can get your hands on it I promise you wont be Disappointed...

"Ground Force" is a registered Trademark of the BBC {British Broadcasting Corporation}

Another Book I highly recommend is "Woodwork for the Garden" by Alan and Gill Bridgewater this Book consists of 16 easy-to-build projects for the Handyman with simple to follow Instructions and superb Photographs of each stage....

This Book is in paperback and is printed by "New Holland Publishers {UK}Ltd.

Big D

OOOPPPSSS...Sorry I think I have this in the wrong section...Book section please...Thank you.. :oops:

Return to “Gardening Books - General Discussions”