The Helpful Gardener
Mod

Tom, this is a lot of the scientific stuff I carry on about constantly, explained in a concise and logical manner (no one has ever called me either of those things, likely with good reason nutz: ), with great images and how-tos....

There is a good reason this was our first book club book; because it's an amazing book that will change the way you look at soil and gardening. If you have even an inkling of organic leaning to how you garden, this book will leave you feeling like you are totally on the right trail. And if you haven't been tilted in that direction already, this book will make you wonder why not.

Once you get it, you get it, and you can't unget it. This book will help EVERYONE get it...

HG

731greener101
Cool Member

I got my new revised edition TEAMING WITH MICROBES for Father's Day.I am looking forward to reading this edition(although I read the first edition several times).Now I am trying to figure out who will be lucky enough to receive the old edition.My first choice is a long time friend(since childhood)of some 45 years.The problem is about all he reads is MOTHER EARTH NEWS and nothing else.Maybe he will not be too hard to sell.Greener.

Gardenerjeff
Newly Registered

Hey, just thought I would pass on that the second in the Teaming Series is almost out: Teaming With Nutrients: The Organic Gardener's Guide to Optimizing Plant Nutrition. Timber Press says mid may, but you can order it now on Amazon

Teaming!

Jeff Lowenfels

webmaster
Site Admin

Thanks for the heads up Jeff! I'll get a link up and probably a new discussion. :)

Pop in a little more! ;)

Return to “Teaming with Microbes Revised Edition - Jeff Lowenfels - Wayne Lewis”