webmaster
Site Admin

Re: Does EC really matter ?

Hi,
The link to your Google drive requires people to sign in with their Google accounts. So that's not going to work because it's a privacy issue.

What you can do is simply upload the image.

Thanks.

Roger

Gary350
Super Green Thumb

When I bought my last phone 6 yrs ago I was forced to have a google account. I had too many accounts already I had a note book full of 76, places, names, passwords, etc. then I finally started using the computer option to auto remember all that. My list is long gone and changed computers 3 times sense than so now all names & passwords are lost. When places require my google account I have no clue what it is and tired to make new account but message says I already have an account. I tried many time to recover account it always sends info my google Email that I have never used and don't remember user name or password for that either. Computers are not forgiving an people that set this stuff up don't make it easy. I have a hotmail account but many places refuse to accept hotmail, message says to use a real email address. Why is hotmail not a real email I have been using it for about 20 years.

My phone is being fazed out it will totally stop working in December. Then I have to buy another $800 phone. How is that legal? I paid about $600 for the phone I have now it should be illegal for the company to turn it off and force me to buy a new phone. What if you buy a new vehicle then 6 years later the company turns your vehicle off, now you have to buy another new vehicle. I have had just about enough of new technology.

pepperhead212
Super Green Thumb

Good analogy, Gary! I'm sure they have come up with that idea for the cars, and just haven't figured out how to do it. :evil:

When I got my last (android) phone a few years ago I did some research, to see what brand had the least pre-loaded apps, which are almost all unused by me, and end up wasting large amounts of memory; not that I really need that much memory, but I just don't want all that junk in there! I ended up with a Motorola - not a brand I usually thought of for phones, but it works great, and has less junk apps than any phone I have had.

I know what you mean about the problems with the passwords, and what I did, in case the computer and/or phone crashes, was to print them out, and put the paper in my fire safe. Every so often I update it, keeping the new passwords made since last time on another, handwritten sheet. I'm not worried about someone getting the paper list - it's probably easier for people to hack your digital accounts, than to get into the safe!

Return to “HYDROPONICS FORUM”