Halfway
Green Thumb

100 Days and still harvesting

The Mesclun Mix in the deep water culture system just hit 100 days since germination. We have harvested every 2-3 days for the past 60-70 days and it appears to have another couple weeks left. It has not bolted or become bitter, but the growth after harvest has slowed a bit.

This has been a pretty amazing blend from the start. I have only changed nutes once and that was from 1/2 solution to full solution over a month ago. I would say this is dialed in and I will copy this grow for the next round.

Wanted to update the success on this system and I posted a vid on the blog as well.

Too easy. 8)

kelly714

I love mesclun mix! I have some growing outdoors the traditional way, but your efforts seem to have paid off big! Enjoy.

hydroguy

100 days is darn impressive halfway! Best I can take a crop so far has been 70 days. I've got a crop under the Quantum thats just about to hit 70 days and the production has really dropped off. PLants are still strong and healthy but harvest has slowed to the point I'm thinking its time to start a new batch.

Cool vids buddy!

hydroguy

Halfway
Green Thumb

I jinxed it HG.

Had about 4 of the plants turn bitter last night so I ditched the whole thing and fully cleaned the rig for another grow. 102 days. Not too shabby.

That mix was the Bon Vivant Mesclun Mix from Totally Tomatoes. I would also give them the plug on germination as well. almost 100% so far.

Have another batch in the damp paper towels for another run!!!! 8)

Return to “HYDROPONICS FORUM”