Chuck PL
Newly Registered

How to Remove Frogs

Welcome everybody. I was looking for help for long time at native websites but i can't find any help. I hope someone here can help me.
I live on the countryside and I got a small pond where lives a lot of frogs... And thats the point, because my wife really afraid of frogs. I would like to remove them but i don know how to do it...

Do you know any ways to do away with frogs ?

applestar
Mod

Re: Frogs etc.

Are you positive about this? The frogs control -- EAT -- pests that would infest wet areas... Like mosquitoes -- both in the water and in the air -- and flies, slugs and snails, too. If you got rid of the frogs, you will have MORE pests.

The presence of frogs indicate a HEALTHY, UNPOLLUTED body of water especially since amphibians are more sensitive to certain kinds of pollution. (I would be worried if the frogs suddenly disappeared).
Learning never ends because we can share what we've learned. And in sharing our collective experiences, we gain deeper understanding of what we learned.

janecarter
Newly Registered

I agree with applestar. Frogs are great insect killers. I wish I had frogs in my garden :)

ButterflyLady29
Greener Thumb

If you live in the US eliminating all the frogs would be highly illegal, no matter how you do it.

I've got a similar situation, I have a problem with spiders but there is no way to ever eliminate all of them. I've had to learn to co-exist. Not easy but it's a process.

Return to “Water Gardening”