TechnologistX
Newly Registered

Air Bonsai

Hi has anyone tried Air Bonsai. I just purchased 2 Air Bonsai systems and really like both of them. I was able to plant two small Juniper plants in the small containers and their doing really well. Very cool watching them spin suspended above the base. Very Zen like. lol

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Very interesting and very challenging. Bonsai trees are often styled with one aspect designed to be the front, where it is seen from. The back side may not look as good or well designed. To have it rotating, you would need for your tree to look good from any perspective.

webmaster
Site Admin

That's pretty cool. Setting aside whether that's appropriate for bonsai or not I think that'd be even better as a decorative element with a common houseplant or succulent.

But if it's constantly spinning it might receive too much attention from a cat. :lol:

TechnologistX
Newly Registered

webmaster wrote:That's pretty cool. Setting aside whether that's appropriate for bonsai or not I think that'd be even better as a decorative element with a common houseplant or succulent.

But if it's constantly spinning it might receive too much attention from a cat. :lol:

Haha funny you should say that my cat does find them very interesting. So far he's happy to just watch them spin. :)

TechnologistX
Newly Registered

I found a nice small Juniper tree at the Summerwinds Nursery near me and was able to make a small floating bonsai out of it. Its far from perfect but I'm hoping to get better as I learn more.

HoneyBerry
Greener Thumb

Wow! Amazing! Thank you so much. I have never seen this idea before now. Your floating bonsai looks so beautiful.
This made my day. After cleaning out my shed I needed something fun to watch.

TechnologistX
Newly Registered

BirdLover wrote:Wow! Amazing! Thank you so much. I have never seen this idea before now. Your floating bonsai looks so beautiful.
This made my day. After cleaning out my shed I needed something fun to watch.

Thank you so much. I'm glad I could brighten up your day. :D

Return to “Indoor Bonsai Forum”