cichita
Newly Registered

just bought my little bonsay yesterday!! help!

:D nice to speak to you all.
what it is, is I bought a bonsai from Netto, which I found quiet unusual to find a bonsai in there, but it was only ...£4.00, so I thought it was a good deal, but because it was so cheap, I'm concern about the heath of the bonsai, never had a bonsai before, I went on few sites, and it saying everywhere how watering is important to them, can someone tell me how to maintain the bonsai correctly? your advice and suggestions will be much appreciated.

Gnome
Super Green Thumb

cichita,

In the short term, water it thoroughly when needed as outlined in your other post concerning the chopstick method. Most plants can take as much light as you can give them indoors so make sure it is not in some dim corner. Use a CFL if you want to supplement the light.

After this, an ID is going to be important, so how about posting some pictures and we will see if we can help.

Norm

cichita
Newly Registered

Gnome wrote:cichita,

In the short term, water it thoroughly when needed as outlined in your other post concerning the chopstick method. Most plants can take as much light as you can give them indoors so make sure it is not in some dim corner. Use a CFL if you want to supplement the light.

After this, an ID is going to be important, so how about posting some pictures and we will see if we can help.

Norm
will download some picture soon thanks, even if I'm quiet sad becuase it does look poorly, but considering that I just bought it today, I might just have to give him the time it needs.....:-)

Return to “Indoor Bonsai Forum”