wiz
Newly Registered

Green Pepper problems

I am new to Florida so I got an earth Box to grow Green Peppers (yellow and red),. I first had little white things so I started dusting each week and they disappeared. I also liquid sprayed for worms each week.
The pepers were plentiful except for one lingering problem, they had dry blemish spots. They grew up big and were delicious but now as temps climbed the yellow and red peppers have started to dry in spots earlier and I am wondring if it too sunny, or bugs, or raccoons or what? I have pictures which I would love to attach to this post so anyone can help me. this will not deter me as I expect to become a master Earth Box farmer.

damethod

Use photobucket to post your pics on here. There are other ways..that's just the site I use.

You can join for free..upload pics from your computer...scroll down and click "Generate HTML and code"...and then you copy and paste the code that's labeled "HTML and IMG code for message boards" or something along those lines. It's the option right under the "recommended" code for message boards.

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”