Brandywinegirl

Lemon Cucumbers

I am growing Lemon Cukes from seed and the just started coming up. Has anyone grown these before? Any suggestions or problems I should look for? I am planning to trellis them due to space constraints.

canuck

Hello

Lemon cukes are my kids favorites and we have been growing them for years. We really have not had any problems with desease or insects. The just need lots of water. I grow mine inside of tomatoe cages and they do just fine.

Enjoy!

elementfiftyfour
Cool Member

I have a few plants this year and they are producing really well. Much better than my Bush Hybrid Cucumbers.

I need to update my garden pics. :?

Brandywinegirl

Great to know - thanks. I have never seen them at any supermarket or farmers market for sale. Well, now I'll have my own!!
:D

MaryB

Brandywinegirl wrote:I am growing Lemon Cukes from seed and the just started coming up. Has anyone grown these before? Any suggestions or problems I should look for? I am planning to trellis them due to space constraints.
I just started growing these cute little guys this year. They are doing well. I built a twig tee-pee for mine about 7 feet tall and they are almost to the top of it already. Tons of blossoms and tiny little cukes. Cant wait to try one. I found it at an Heirloom Plants place up the street from me and couldnt resist. Gook Luck

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”