jal_ut
Super Green Thumb

Asparagus

The asparagus is quite tall. I wanted to share a picture, but it is obvious I ain't smart enough to get a photo to load? Guess you can right click the icon and load the pic in a new tab?

jal_ut
Super Green Thumb

Vanisle_BC
Greener Thumb

jal_ut wrote:Guess you can right click the icon and load the pic in a new tab?
Didn't work at this end, jal. Just got text saying 'image.'

Here's what I do: I download picture files straight from the computer (or the sd card/ camera connected to it.) Here's how it works for me:

Scroll down below your reply box and click on "Upload attachment"; below that hit "browse" in the small grey box; select the file/photo you want to insert then click "add the file" (green box.) Finally you'll get a screen showing the attachment's file name and green options to delete or add it inline.

If you hit add-inline it will probably put it at the beginning of your post, but you can find the attachment code that inserts it and use cut/paste to relocate it anywhere in the message.

Maybe someone can weigh in with a simpler method/explanation.

jal_ut
Super Green Thumb

aspar7.jpg

ACW

jal_ut wrote:
aspar7.jpg
James ,really envious of your asparagus beds ,however London has its advantages not even a frost yet and if the 10 day forecast holds none in that time .
Also happy days for next year one of the sun blocking willow trees in the next door garden has been trimmed so much more sun in my wee garden for next summer!

jal_ut
Super Green Thumb

Thanks for the London report. My garden is at 5000 feet elevation in Northern Utah. I have seen frost every month of the year. One year it froze the cukes and squash on the 5th of July after being 90 degrees for the parade on July 4. One just never knows. Usually we get about 100 to 110 days frost free. We plant and hope.

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”