- Senior Member
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:50 pm
- Location: northern Michigan
Hello everybody, For those of you that start your onions from seeds, Do you fertilize? and if so at what age(weeks)? Thanks.
- Full Member
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:54 pm
- Location: Mid North South Australia; warm temperate climate
I try to water all new seeds with a seaweed/fish emulsion mix, whether they are in the beds or being raised under shelter.
- Super Green Thumb
- Posts: 7480
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:20 am
- Location: Northern Utah Zone 5
Gardening at 5000 feet elevation, zone 4/5 Northern Utah, Frost free from May 25 to September 8 +/-
Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”