A few weeks ago I discovered some smallish white mushrooms in my garden. I don't know much about mushrooms so I am not sure what kind they are (I have done some research and am still not sure).
I definitely am not going to eat them, since I don't know what kind they are (and since I don't like mushrooms...), but I want to know if I can still eat the vegetables that they were growing with.
They were growing among my cucumber plants, with mature cucumbers. Do the mushrooms make my cucumbers inedible or is it perfectly safe to eat vegetables with mushrooms growing very close?
Thanks so much for your help!