jal_ut
Super Green Thumb

Sunny

Beautiful Sunny Day. 65 degrees F. Having a strange season here. I planted May 5 as usual then things came up and it decided to turn cold and froze everything. So starting over a month later. I have replanted, but many of the seeds have not came up yet. Looks like I will have corn, but can't guess on the other varieties. Well guess that is the life of a gardener. we are at the whims of the weather.

Gary350
Super Green Thumb

You may need to plant seeds in plant trays inside the house to get started or buy plants at your local garden store its probably too late in the season for seeds.

I planted seeds several times but seeds rotted in the soil, too much rain and too cold. We had better garden weather in February than we did on April and May. I finally gave up and bought plants in 4 pack trays.

I like to replant where, corn, beans, squash, died but seeds will not germinate in 100 degree heat so I plant seeds in plant trays and keep them inside the house at 72 degrees, once baby plants start coming up the trays go outside in full morning sun until plants get bigger.

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”