Gary350
Super Green Thumb

Garden season is over time to go camping.

It sure is nice weather I can not complain no rain in 2 1/2 months we have been camping every week, 6 times in 6 weeks. Garden sure is suffering but I decide not to worry about it. Full moon last night was amazing not often we get such a good view of the moon and stars here in TN. Tomatoes are still making enough for the table, broccoli and kale are looking good. I planted potatoes and been giving them lots of water they should be coming up soon. Sweet potatoes look good. All the pepper plants are doing very good now that we have cool weather. Garlic and onions are coming up. Time to go camping and not worry about the garden. As warm as this weather is we probably will not get frost for another month and maybe no freeze until January. We just got home from camping trip #6 stayed 3 days in Telico Planes TN Cherokee National forest camp ground. From Telico to NC border river road follows the river for 50 miles we spent the day driving it and stopped at every water fall, every pull over, every look out point, every pic nic area, every thing we could find. Next day we drive to the top of the mountain elevation 5377 feet we stopped at everything we could find along the way. The lake is nice and the moon and star show after dark is amazing. 388 amazing photos and several videos too many to list them all.

https://www.facebook.com/gary.weaver.54966

!potatoes!
Greener Thumb

we were not far from you - just got back from canoeing/wild persimmon harvesting at lake fontana. sometimes we get over to santeetlah on these trips but didn't this time.

...I've got a bit more gardening to do, though, now that I'm back. need to get the garlic in.

jal_ut
Super Green Thumb

Tks for sharing your pictures with us.

webmaster
Site Admin

That looks like a great time! Thanks for the pics. :)

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”