RedBeard1987

Glad I'm back.

Hello all! not sure if any of you remember Ol' Redbeard here. I wasnt as active on the forums (or in my garden) as I wanted to be last season. well I'm going to give it another shot again this year. I also wanted to start out by saying thanks to all the regulars who post on these forums. I can honestly say that this forum has been my number one resource for everything gardening for the last few years. People like Imafan26, applestar, digitS', jal_ut, Rainbowgardener, and I'm sure I'm missing some. but all of you have either responded to a post or question of mine, or already had the answer in a post of your own that I searched. you all have helped me learn something new and feed my family and I, I'm super greatful that this community exists. in my experience it is the best around! :-()

I'm hoping I can keep a greater presence here this season and contribute to the wealth of knowledge available here. I would love to count myself among the elite of this forum. last year was our first year in the new house and I may have over estimated what I was able to take on. hopefully this year will go smoother. work schedule will still be an issue but I will do my best to rise early and get things in order before I go to work.

Glad to be back though, and hope I can keep up with you all! Wish me luck, as I wish you all luck though I doubt some of you need it! :hehe:

applestar
Mod

Welcome back! Thank you for your kind words :D
Looking forward to "watching" your garden grow. Good luck to you, too. (I sure could use a little extra luck :wink: )

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”