Duh_Vinci
Greener Thumb

Cheers friends!

Cheers to all!

Glad to see many familiar "faces" around!

I must admit, I missed this place very much, but I had to take a break for a little while. We sold our country house, I've moved to the city, just needed a change. A year - did absolutely no gardening, but couldn't stay completely away from the soil... I planted a little container garden on my parents deck and visited them and it on the weekends.

Nothing major, just tomatoes and herbs (Lemon Boy and Cherokee Purple do very well in the large containers):

Break is over, had to come back to the land. No acres this time, its just me for the time being, so I bought a little house with some "needs". And since HOA does not allow a "formal" garden, I will have to be creative with my approach to gardening at this location. A modified square foot garden style most likely (to get the most out of little space) and companion planting with lots of flowers and herbs, so it looks as good it functions. Definitely a learning curve, "little different" from what I'm use to.

I'm still on the leave of absence for now (fixing the house), but wishing happy fall planting to all!

Kind regards,
D

applestar
Mod

YAY!!!!! Duh_Vinci is here!

WELCOME BACK!!! :clap:

(Duh_Vinci is the one that got me hooked on growing tomatoes...all kinds of tomatoes..... :lol: )

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”