jal_ut
Super Green Thumb

Spring Planting

I planted some early seeds today. Lettuce, peas, radish, spinach, dill, carrots.

The fall planted garlic is growing good.

gardeningwithe

Whoo hoo!! I am ready for this weekend to get myself back on track. We've had ok weather (well other than really rainy- but temp wise not bad), but it is supposed to be WARM. I have a lot to get done outside. I am so glad you were able to set some things out :).

hendi_alex
Super Green Thumb

Better stand back! That black Utah dirt seems to be some really powerful stuff. Kind of like I start out very early in my Civic, then you wait a while and take off in your Ferrari. Won't be long before you are looking at me in the rear view mirror.

JayPoc
Greener Thumb

hendi_alex wrote:Better stand back! That black Utah dirt seems to be some really powerful stuff. Kind of like I start out very early in my Civic, then you wait a while and take off in your Ferrari. Won't be long before you are looking at me in the rear view mirror.
lol...that is some good looking dirt. If I want anything that looks remotely like that, I have to shell out $6 bucks a bag at the local box store.

You know, maybe he should quit using it to grow veggies and just bag it up and sell it to the rest of us.

jal_ut
Super Green Thumb

Woo hoo! Some of the things I put in on the 9th are finally showing their faces. I was beginning to think I had failed. It has been cool here and things don't want to grow. Perhaps things will get going better now? The dandelions are just now starting to bloom.

This weekend I get some new package bees. It would be well if the dandelions bloomed for them.

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”