So fruits that grow on potatoes have the poison in them. I ate a few once, and I felt odd. (not doing that again) so I'm just wondering, how poisonus are the stems and leaves of the potato plant? are they more poisonus than the fruit? or less?
From personal experience, I found that the poison in these potatoes make your throat sore. If you have about 3 fruits at once, your brain will feel "off" in about 12 - 24 hours. So if you have only one, that won't happen to your brain.
After some testing, I found out that the green potatoes, are not very poisonus at all, compared to the fruit. I tried eating one, I left a quarter of it un eaten, cause the taste was so bad. But my throat wasn't even sore after eating all that, and my brain wasn't even close to feeling "off".
So, I'm just curious to how poisonus the leaves and stems of the plant are.
Also, did anyone else have 3 fruits at a time? or any? how was it? did you feel anything different with your brain?
(im really sorry if this topic seems like a troll topic, it is not meant to be. im just curious to see how the poison is, in different parts of the plant.
and another question- do green tomatoes have solanine in them?