Gary350
Super Green Thumb

This Saturday is the global March Against Monsanto.

This Saturday is the global March Against Monsanto. If you are not familiar with this Company's evil doings and how it affects you, your children, and the future of humanity, PLEASE educate yourself and let your actions be felt.

Monsanto is destroying our planet, poisoning our food, and poisoning US, all for GREED and CONTROL. They are putting genetically modified ingredients in everything we eat, without labels. They have patented living organisms, so they can monopolize agriculture, control the global food supply, and destroy the everyday farmer. They are embedded in our Federal Government, including the FDA.

Knowledge is POWER. I highly recommend the documentary Food Inc to get started if you are unfamiliar.

https://m.usatoday.com/article/news/2361007

This is one reason I grow my own food, Can my own food, and save seeds. I want to know what I am eating.

Dateline TV did a show on Monsanto a few years ago. Many countries have OUTLAWed Monsanto products in their country.

The protests should continue, 1 weekend every month. As more and more people learn about Monsanto the protests will become larger and larger.

vinyl217

Sounds like you and I grow and can and save seed for the same reasons. I don't need Roundup genes mixing in my DNA :twisted:
Another excellent and informative documentary is called "The World According To Monsanto". Recommended viewing.

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”