KeriFord

Re: Well on my way for this season!

gmp wrote:wow! that's wonderful. :o . I envy u :wink: . Lol. Just started to learn gardening(this is about me).
this is my 3rd or 4th year in. stick with it and it will get better! :)

ETA: I've used that search bar here like CRAZY and it's been a huge boost. used it today, as a matter of fact for some cherry seeds. :)
Last edited by KeriFord on Wed May 29, 2013 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KeriFord

Black River wrote:Hey from another Arkansan....I envy your greenhouse. It's nice to have a place where you can get a head start in the spring. Being in south Arkansas you can get a really nice head start, you're even a couple of zones below us up in here in the north. Your stuff looks nice and healthy. I tried peanuts for the first time this year too. We bought some seed peanuts from some Amish folk nearby, but they're not doing the greatest. Yours are three times bigger!

Looks like you're having fun and you have a great space to do it in!
I tell ya, the greenhouse has been a blessing. we're either in a drought or we're flooded this time of year. To be able to completely control the weather and wind (and the animals!) has been so wonderful. I'm anxious to see what I can continue later into the fall and winter.

I was trying to think of something the husband would get out of my garden and finally thought peanuts. I went to 3 stores before I found some. Georgia something... ? Or maybe Tennessee. I can't remember. anyway, my peanuts took a while to come up. I planted 6 and 3 came up? I was having issues with that raised bed at the time, so that could have been why. Even still, they were slow to grow. They seem to have started doubling in size over the past couple weeks. probably about the time it got extra hot and stayed that way.

gmp
Cool Member

KeriFord wrote:
gmp wrote:wow! that's wonderful. :o . I envy u :wink: . Lol. Just started to learn gardening(this is about me).
this is my 3rd or 4th year in. stick with it and it will get better! :)

ETA: I've used that search bar here like CRAZY and it's been a huge boost. used it today, as a matter of fact for some cherry seeds. :)

yeah Sure. But here in singapore, particularly in my place,it is just partial sun what we could get and my plants are just in containers.
I have lot of troubles with whiteflies, spidermites and powdery mildew now the new arrival is Mr. Stem canker to my roses. but I have decided to fight O:) :cool: . Let's see.

Ohio Tiller
Green Thumb

I sure wish I had room for a green house! Maybe when that lottery retirement plan kicks in!

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”