sepeters

@applestar
ditto on the tigger melons! I honestly did not think I would get honeydews in such a small space and planted them because even the vine smells so good and it lingers in the air in those dog days when you don't want to be in the garden. but the tigger melons smell even better. I promised myself I was going to try some small muskmelons this year instead, but now I'm not sure :wink: do you think they'd make good jelly?

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

I will be growing tigger meolns myself given the space. Been wantig to for years but have heard bad reviews on taste. But just got to do it you know.

I am most excited to grow all the tomato crosses I have. I can't wait, spring willl never come it seems. Though it can take it's time too since I am way behind :lol:

Royiah

Ehh the Tigger melons don't taste good... Hmm well I do have two melon verities anyways. And tigger melons just look like they'll be awesome! :D :lol:

Lucius_Junius
Cool Member

I'm now also excited to grow Fordhook Giant Swiss Chard.

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

Lots of cool stuff I will be growing for the first time this year (hopefully, if all goes well!): Tromboncino squash, pineapple sage, lemon grass, ginger if I can get one to sprout this year ....

Gary350
Super Green Thumb

I get excited about tomatoes because I just can not buy good FLAVOR tomatoes in the grocery store. There is nothing better than vine ripe tomatoes.

I get excited about every thing I grow.

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”