jal_ut
Super Green Thumb

Going Camping

I have been baking bread this morning and playing on the computer while it was rising and baking. Now I must go get ready to go camping. Will be gone until Monday. I recently watered the garden, so it is on its own for a few days. If you need some lettuce while I am gone, just go help yourself. Have a great weekend.

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

Have a good time James. Don't worry about a thing. I'll hangout on your porch with a cooler of sods and watch the sunset. Make sure you have some ribs in the fridge.

See you when you get home. Have a safe trip

Eric

barrelslime

FREE FARMERS MARKET AT JAL_UT's place Saturday and Sunday. EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!!!

SOB
Green Thumb

I can bring the back hoe and dig up the pit if you haven't done so already...should be enough for a small feast!

barrelslime

A back hoe would be great, some pet droppings, lots of insect larva, and 2 drums of Roundup. Now thats a party. LOL

barrelslime

How was the camping? We took care of things while you were gone (heeheeheehee)

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

Welcome home James.

You were right. Your double pump packed with rock salt was needed. Who would have known. A couple of knockleheads with a backhoe showed up the other day. Not sure what they were thinking, but I'm pretty sure they still can't sit down today. Anywho, Welcome home. I really enjoyed your homestead. Gotta go, I hear my helicopter.

Your friend
Eric

barrelslime

DoubleDogFarm wrote:Welcome home James.

You were right. Your double pump packed with rock salt was needed. Who would have known. A couple of knockleheads with a backhoe showed up the other day. Not sure what they were thinking, but I'm pretty sure they still can't sit down today. Anywho, Welcome home. I really enjoyed your homestead. Gotta go, I hear my helicopter.

Your friend
Eric
LOL

SOB
Green Thumb

I just got back to Ohio...boy is that a long drive in a backhoe doing 25mph! I had to stand most the time cuz I could barely sit. I thought people in Utah were supposed to be nice and welcoming?!

:D

DoubleDogFarm
Super Green Thumb

People from Utah are friendly, it's the Washingtonians you have to look out for. 8)

Eric

jal_ut
Super Green Thumb

Thanks for looking out for my garden while I was gone. WOW! Has the corn grown.

SOB
Green Thumb

jal_ut wrote:WOW! Has the corn grown.
I was on vacation last week (driving the backhoe to and from Utah evidently :D ) and was also amazed by how much things grew in a week. Especially a week with no water and 90-100 degrees temps!

rainbowgardener
Super Green Thumb

I was on vacation Thurs AM to Mon AM. We got one rain in there and a friend of mine watered one time, so everything survived the 100+ degree weather.

YAY!!

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”