orgoveg
Green Thumb

St. Clare Heirloom Seeds

I just had another very good experience with St. Clare Heirloom Seeds and I feel compelled to spread the word. With most businesses being owned by large corporations these days, it's pretty rare to have a really positive experience. I emailed this company to inform them that some of the seeds I bought seemed to be bad (all of the other seeds I got from them were great). I wasn't complaining at all; I just wanted to inform them. They immediately responded to my email and credited my card for the purchase price. I didn't ask for a refund; they just did it. Today, I got replacement seeds in the mail along with a freebie sampler.

I know this seems like an advertisement but when people treat me right, I want to tell about it. It doesn't happen very often. I have no affiliation, whatsoever, with this company. They just seem to be really good folks.

Jeremy brua

I love dealing with people like that!

jnunez918

Glad to know...I bought some eggplant varieties from Johnny seeds and had little germination.
Jennifer
Austin, TX Zone 8b

GardenGnome
Greener Thumb

Baker creek has nice seeds.
Gilson (Giles) Zone 7b

albucsfan
Cool Member

GardenGnome wrote:Baker creek has nice seeds.
Gotten most of my seeds from them the last 2 years... Have had really good luck... They were even very quick to replace the packet that arrived empty.

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”