sheeshshe
Greener Thumb

Ordered my seeds!

and now I am so excited I just want them NOW! LOL! I am not sure how I'm going to have time for gardening this year,but I'll make it work! I ordered from Pinetree seeds :) they're my new favorite place :)

DeborahL
Green Thumb

Here you go ! It'll be fun when the seeds get there !

vebyrd36

I hear you, I'm waiting to move some of the plants that have taken over the kitchen

orgoveg
Green Thumb

I think that every year I claim I won't garden because I don't have time but I get excited about this time. We can't help it. I guess it's in the blood. There is probably a 12-step program out there for us called "GA" (Grower's anonymous). Pine Tree Seeds was on my "preferred" list this year because it seems that many who frequent these forums have good experiences with them. I hope to hear that you are pleased with them.

sheeshshe
Greener Thumb

HAHAHAHAH Love the gardeners anonymous!! Love it!

The weather has been so warm for Feb that I have the itch even more! Just gotta plant stuff :) I love to watch it grow. SO FUN! addicting too!

Well, Pinetree is going above and beyond for me this year. I asked them a special request and they're doing it for me. that is so nice of them! I couldn't find JUST yellow begonia seeds and I didn't want to order from a different company just for that. So I asked if they could do the begonia non-stop mix and just give me the yellow seeds and they are. I think that is spectacular of them to do that! It is a gift for my mom... she loves yellow begonias only, and I wanted to grow her some for mothers day :)

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”