SPierce
Greener Thumb

rainbowgardener wrote:Your over-wintered pepper is looking better than my over-wintered pepper, which does not have flowers or fruit and the leaves are pretty droopy. But, I'm within a month of when I could put it out. (Actually, I could put it out today, if I didn't mind dragging it in and out for awhile... have to think about that). I'm assuming that it will make it and then look better once it is out in the sun again.
Ahh, okay. Thank you :D I'm just so worried about it. The new fruits and flowers started again a few weeks ago. It's actually looking a bit better than it was, but it is sadly too cold to be moving it in and out from outdoors (it's right by the kitchen door so I can move it out to the porch, it's perm summer spot, even it's needed! Hope your pepper turns out ok also :D

Also need to figure out a new support system for it. It's outgrowing the tomato cage I put over it

Ruffsta
Green Thumb

vebyrd36 wrote:Never can have to many
my wife says otherwise... lol
I am proudly CROWDFUNDING to open my own bistro: Devil's Cut Bistro

SPierce
Greener Thumb

Ruffsta wrote:
vebyrd36 wrote:Never can have to many
my wife says otherwise... lol
my roommates parents and my roommate would probably agree with your wife... but hey, as long as we get out plants, what does it matter? :D

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”