3 Pound Tomato
Cool Member

World's Hottest Peppers

I just started the Worlds hottest peppers, I hope they grow. A strain of the Trinidad scorpion, and the Naga Viper. They sound hot!

https://www.chileseeds.co.uk/hot_chili_pepper_seed.htm

:shock:

:twisted:

OROZCONLECHE
Green Thumb

They Do, I'm growing From 7Pots, Douglah, Choc. Hab, Bhuts and even the Scorpions Butch Ts, I also have the Brain Strain some say its Hotter than the Scorpions but who Knows, as of Now the Choc. Hab is the Only one that has Sprouted now.

3 Pound Tomato
Cool Member

I grew a chocolate habanero last year. Here is a picture of the chocolate. It grew to a large size plant, but didn't bear real well. It is nearly as tall as me, I'm 6'2". The short plant to my left is the golden bullet habanero.

[img]https://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z134/Horney_Toad/habenero-choc.jpg[/img]

OROZCONLECHE
Green Thumb

After Hitting ctrl + I can see the bullet habanero, and I must say there very nice plants, this would be my first plant, Just Today 1 Chocolate habanero came up from a seed, and 2 Ghost Peppers, I cant wait till I see the rest of them, and You don't think Your Chocolate Hab. had too much nitrogen and made it grow too fast without fruit? also one question is a Chocolate Habanero the best habanero out there, as in flavor?

3 Pound Tomato
Cool Member

I had all my other peppers bear real well. I seem to think the climate wasn't the best for the chocolate. I grew some fatali which did real well. The chocolate tasted like the other habaneros, real hot with a thin skin. The chocolate was also prone to rotting quickly.

OROZCONLECHE
Green Thumb

Oh dang rotting sucks cuz habaneros rot quick, well I buy my habaneros, we got a bag with about 100 of em, just to eat, I hope they don't go bad as its too many, well I heard alot of Fatali never even heard of it, after I grow the ones I have I'm going on a search for the Fatali and Naga Viper, but for now I'm going to put full focus on this ones.

3 Pound Tomato
Cool Member

Here are last years Fatali and one chocolate. Some serious heat!

[img]https://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z134/Horney_Toad/Fatali.jpg[/img]

OROZCONLECHE
Green Thumb

Oh Man, I Have to say those are the most Beautiful Peppers Ive seen, The Hottest Ive ever seen is Habaneros, I'm So Glad my Chocolate Habanero Just Popped Out, I'm not sure how much light to give a Seedling but Wow those are Some Nice peppers! =D

ThePepperSeed
Cool Member

OROZCONLECHE wrote:Oh Man, I Have to say those are the most Beautiful Peppers Ive seen, The Hottest Ive ever seen is Habaneros, I'm So Glad my Chocolate Habanero Just Popped Out, I'm not sure how much light to give a Seedling but Wow those are Some Nice peppers! =D
I give my pepper sprouts 24 hours light for the first 3 - 4 weeks and then back off to 18/6. I like the chocolate hab best of any hab but my favorite pepper is still the bhut jolokia (aka ghost pepper). Good luck with your grow!

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”