Fig3825

Cucumber Timelapse Video!

Okay, so the Cucumbers finally grew past the camera for the most part. I unloaded all the pics and converted to video.

Here's the final [url=https://jtnewton.com/Images/Garden/CukeFinal.wmv]Cuke Video[/url]!

Just as I mentioned in my last post, you can choose to save as and scan before viewing if you lack trust in my files. If you don't, pick "open with".

It's .wmv format, so it'll work with Windows Media Player.

Enjoy! :D

I've since moved the camera to point at my snow peas and some leafy greens. I haven't decided if this is where I'm going to leave it just yet. Since the squash is about to blossom, I might put it up underneath the foliage and see if I can catch a blossom and, subsequently, a squash growing.

I don't think I'm going to timelapse the cucumbers anymore because I'm going to have to tie them into place as they climb the trellis and I'll be moving them around a lot. They are almost to the point of their first anchoring.

TheWaterbug
Greener Thumb

Pretty cool. From that POV it looks like they're attacking the camera.

I just received my PlantCam a few days ago, and yesterday I got my SD card, so I'm going to set it up this weekend.

I'm thinking of pointing it at the pumpkin patch, since those are in the "rapid vining" stage right now.

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

Very nice film. I appreciate you showing I! ! We need more like that!

Fig3825

I'll be using it until the garden is dead! So there will be more! And now that waterbug has them, there may even be double!

My ftp is limited, however, so I'll probably have to delete previous ones as I post new ones. Need to check my space...

BP

That was awesome

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”