cherishedtiger
Green Thumb

White spots on Jalapenos ?

So I planted some Jalapenos a few weeks ago and yesterday I was finally able to make it out to the garden after mowing down the jungle my backyard had turned into.
My banana peppers are doing great, almost lost them but they really sprung back to life and are happily flowering and starting to produce.
However my Jalapenos have large white spots on the leaves, and on the stems they are darkening. I didn't get any pics, but I will this weekend and I will post (if I can get it to work).
The banana peppers are not showing any of these symptoms and are all planted right next to each other. I did have a sprinkler that was hitting them which I have since re-angled, but not sure why it would affect one plant and not the other.

Thanks for your help!

cherishedtiger
Green Thumb

Ok, so I never got any pics, my photobucket account got hacked, but its up and running now.
No issues with the white spots, whatever they were they were just on a few leaves and the thing is blooming like crazy and happy as can be so I guess it was just water or mold who knows.
Here they are now!
[img]https://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k82/cherishedtiger/DSCN0713.jpg[/img]

If they are growing and as happy as they are I am just going to keep the weeds out, keep them watered and happy and let them do their thing!

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”