...or should I wait?
I don't know if a strong wind blew these over or something else. They've been down for a week. I pulled one and it the bulb was not very big, at all. I should note that I'm not expecting much from these. They were grocery store garlic labeled "Product of Mexico". As I am in Ohio, Rainbowgardener pointed out to me that they are probably the wrong type for a northern climate.
I don't think they have lost enough green yet. Whadya think?