Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

The weeks the weeds the work!

Gardening is not all,look how nice or how big but its alot of work week after week! I Like it because growing plants is not only exercise but it has many rewards not only in great fresh food but the self accomplishment that has a unique flavor of its own! It also makes you feel like you have a factory of workers and you are the boss! I also like the unknowns of how will I do this year or with this new method!
+++
The size and scope of the whole gardening area boggles the mind in a mellow way and opens up so many areas of gardening that you never knew existed! You will never get bored with gardening! What is you take on why you like to garden?

The Mad Hatter

I like it because I can come home from the worst day of work and go into the garden where it smells great, its quiet and peaceful. Plus you grow lots of good food that when put up can really help on the grocery bill.

T.M.H.

hit or miss
Green Thumb

Plants never talk back! They also don't state the obvious! It's relaxing and I enjoy the process of planting and watching them grow through harvest and into the kitchen where they turn into an important foodsource for my family and friends.

Bobberman
Super Green Thumb

Another thing I enjoy is giving someone something free that I know they will enjoy from the garden epecially heirloomtomatoes! I also like giving plants away. I have several people wanting a few chocolate cherry tomato plants!

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”