tedln
Super Green Thumb

Trellis!

I was checking our local weather forecast this evening on Weather Underground when a google ad popped up for garden trellis. I followed the link and found this.

https://www.gardeners.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-Gardeners-Site/default/Link-Keywordsearch?DefaultButton=findSimple&ViewAll=1&q=trellis&x=36&y=14

I can't get the link to work so just go to www.gardeners.com and do a site search for trellis. The page will come up.

Those are some neat looking trellis for a lot of different applications and they seem to be reasonably priced. I've always built my own trellis and I know I can't buy the wood and wire to build one for what these cost plus these look like they can be folded and stored or easily moved at the end of a season.

Ted

Green Mantis
Greener Thumb

:D ---Just went on there, and are you ever Right!!! Those trellis are really handy looking, plus like you say, can be easily packed up for winter! Really interesting ones on there. Got looking at other things and love the face for the fence, that's something that would be fun to have, I just need a solid wood fence! Lol! I do want to get fence panels next year for privacy in one area of the yard, so it would look nice there. That is one site a person could spend a lot of money on!---No wonder you were excited about it. Maybe it was a bad thing for me to look there! :wink: Sure is interesting though. Some of the prices don't seem to bad either. Thanks for the link. Amazing what you find when you get looking around on a computer!

tedln
Super Green Thumb

I don't know if you read the details, but the metal frames are powder coated which means they won't rust and will continue looking nice for years unless you bang them around and break the coating.

Did the link I posted work for you? It won't work for me and I inserted it the same way I always do.

Ted

tedln
Super Green Thumb

I just remembered that I switched over from Firefox to my Google Chrome browser last night. With Chrome, you have to open a link in a new tab. Firefox did an update and it kept locking my computer up. It usually takes them three or four days to correct a bug with a new update.

Ted

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”