Hispoptart

DoubleDogFarm wrote:
One thing I've heard of that consistently produces good results is a motion sensing sprinkler. As the name implies, it sprays anything that walks by.
Oh sure, then I would need a bar of soap and a towel in my garden. I would be constantly forgetting to turn it off and taking a shower every time I go by.

:P Eric
LOL..That would be me too.

garden5
Super Green Thumb

DoubleDogFarm wrote:
One thing I've heard of that consistently produces good results is a motion sensing sprinkler. As the name implies, it sprays anything that walks by.
Oh sure, then I would need a bar of soap and a towel in my garden. I would be constantly forgetting to turn it off and taking a shower every time I go by.

:P Eric

:lol: :lol: DDF, I could totally see the same thing happening to me. The neighbors would see me walking to my garden in a rain-coat on a warm, sunny July afternoon :lol:.

csvd87

I was gonna buy an airsoft gun to manage the deer, cats are not an issue. I throw rocks at deer, but my aim with rocks is terrible( a baseball however...) but I decided to spend the 90 bucks on more stuff for my garden.. more containers, potting soil, an alpine strawberry plant, cranberry plant... and so on.

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”