wesida

Meyer lemon stopped growing

hello everyone, well I have a meyer lime and a lemon tree. they are both pretty small, and the lemon being the smaller one. the lime tree although its not too big its flowering pretty good right now. but the lemon since I've gotten it from springhillnursery it made about 4 branches(after it has taken 2 weeks to start) and now it have stopped again completley for the last 2 and half weeks. the plants are both out in the sun and get the same amount of water. I put some plantstart to see if it will help. any ideas to help it?? :)
MHB

peachguy

All citrus trees grow in flushes, so there will be a time of new growth everwhere and then for a couple of months the roots grow, and then new flushes of leaves will come dpending on the climate of your region and how well you care for it determines the amount of flushes per year.

wesida

peachguy wrote:All citrus trees grow in flushes, so there will be a time of new growth everwhere and then for a couple of months the roots grow, and then new flushes of leaves will come dpending on the climate of your region and how well you care for it determines the amount of flushes per year.
good enough for me 8) thanks alot

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”