Halfway
Green Thumb

sassyjvg wrote:Speaking of haulin grass... Jokes on me now. It seems it's not such a good idea to leave a damp bag of the goods in the trunk overnight when temperatures exceed 90 degrees. I thought there was something spoiled in the garage's trash can but it turned out to be the "can" I drive. The smell is strong enough to knock a grown man to his knees. :oops: Now I ask, what the heck was I smoke, I mean thinkin?
Add some browns and consider the car your new compost bin. :lol:

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

Officer: Excuse me, would you mind stepping out of the vehicle at this time. I'm gonna need you to open the trunk. We have canines on the way.

sassyjvg: honestly it's just grass from the lawn. :shock:

Officer: Get in the back of the cruiser and don't give me any trouble. We'll let the drug dog's see WHAT kind of grass it is. You damn hippies make me sick. Now get in the cruiser!

:lol:

garden5
Super Green Thumb

gixxerific wrote:Officer: Excuse me, would you mind stepping out of the vehicle at this time. I'm gonna need you to open the trunk. We have canines on the way.

sassyjvg: honestly it's just grass from the lawn. :shock:

Officer: Get in the back of the cruiser and don't give me any trouble. We'll let the drug dog's see WHAT kind of grass it is. You damn hippies make me sick. Now get in the cruiser!

:lol:
A bag of hot, decomposing grass? That officer wouldn't need dogs to locate it, he could probably smell it himself.......from is car! :lol:.

If it was contained in the bag, you shouldn't have a hard time getting the smell out.

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”