greg1186
Cool Member

how to post pictures in my posts??

can someone give me instructions on how to do this?? i see the img button but don't know how to use it... thanks!

Liska

Re: how to post pictures in my posts??

greg1186 wrote:can someone give me instructions on how to do this?? i see the img button but don't know how to use it... thanks!
Do you have them uploaded anywhere, like flickr or photobucket? If not, upload them to one of the two places, and copy/paste the images URL (in photobucket it will be in one of several windows underneath the image, in flickr you have to click on see larger sizes, then copy it from the there). Once you have the image's URL, put it between the img tags (spaces included so you can see). [ img ] <-- beginning pasteyourphotoslinkhere [ /img ]

Kisal
Mod Emeritus

The instructions, and a lot of other useful information, is in the section titled [url=https://www.helpfulgardener.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=23]Helpful Gardener's Tips & Suggestions for New Members[/url]. :)
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams

gixxerific
Super Green Thumb

If you use photobucket you don't have to worry about any coding. Just copy and past the img url on photobucket that is it. Photobucket has 4 different choices under each picture the img tag is the bottom one under every photo.

Simply copy and paste.

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”