wolfie

Memorial Service Saturday

Well, unfortunately there will be a memorial service saturday for the weaker members of my family who are taking up time but not holding their own!!

I was over zealous in planting early while not working and having all the time in the world, and now with a full time job I have little time to care for my babies!!

Sooooooooo the babies I love (mostly tom's) will live to see another day, but lots of peppers will be buried at sea...

Please join me in saying good bye to my beloved little peps!

GardenJester

NO... don't give up on them! Just plant them somewhere, anywhere. You don't have to care for them, just give them a chance to LIVE! They want to live! :cry:

applestar
Mod

You're in Virginia -- Shouldn't your toms be ready to go out any day now? (I should be able to plant mine out in 2 more weeks)
I'd say coddle the peps and toss the toms outside :twisted: ... well, give them a little protection if necessary (wrapping the tomato cages with either plastic, vented plastic, or row cover/polyspun fabric should be sufficient).

wolfie

so you are saying toms go out sooner than peppers? hmmmmm I was planning on working the tom area tomorrow so maybe could get those in the ground then.... then have room for peps....

that just might work ollie!

Return to “Vegetable Gardening Forum”